My personal growth has skyrocketed due to a sustained habit of reading and distilling books for years.
Books require a significant investment of time and money.
More than 3 years and $1,368 went into reading and extracting valuable lessons from 150+ books till now.
But, you don't have to do the same.
With a one-time payment, you access my ever-growing collection of book notes and summaries and save years of work that I've done.
This is for you, if:
- You want to take away valuable advice without investing hours of your time reading books cover to cover
- You want to quickly refresh or revisit a topic you've read in a book
- You want to save hundreds of dollars by buying only the books that interest you
How It Looks
You'll get access to a private website where you'll be able to read all available summaries and notes in a beautiful, readable format.
Learn Extra Through Annotated Notes
Read relevant extra information through annotated notes spread across a summary:
Navigate to Any Section using the Summary Outline
Quickly jump to any section in a summary through a handy floating table of contents:
Instantly Search Across All Summaries
Remember an idea or a sentence but not the book name?
Search across all summary content in this collection in an instant:
Links to Learning Resources
Summaries are tagged with relevant articles, tweets, and videos to help you find the right content effortlessly:
Internal Links for Deep Learning
Summaries are interconnected based on the context of the paragraph that you're reading:
Clicking on these links opens other relevant summaries or specific and highly-relevant sections of other summaries in the collection.
Think of it as blogs, but for book summaries.
TL;DR Takeaways at the End
Want actionable takeaways from the summary? I've got you covered:
With this neatly organised library, I can quickly relearn major concepts of a book, refer to a life-changing topic, or come up with content for my blog.
Now, you can too.
- Which books do you cover? I cover non-fiction books on personal growth, money, productivity, habit building, and more.
- What if I've read these books already? These summaries can help you understand the books better by distilling the key concepts and providing extra information for connecting the dots.
- How many book summaries are in this collection? There are 18 book summaries in this collection right now. More on the way.
- Why not Blinkist? You'll get my personal notes and curated resources along with the summaries. Something that Blinkist and other summaries are missing.
You'll get access to a private website where you can read these summaries and notes anytime